Collection of Personal Information
PICCSI may collect personal information from website users and donors, including:
- Email address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Donation amount and frequency
- Credit card information (if applicable)
We collect this information when you voluntarily provide it to us, such as when you make a donation, sign up for our newsletter, or contact us through our website.
Use of Personal Information
PICCSI may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To process and acknowledge donations
- To send you newsletters and other communications about our work
- To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
PICCSI will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for marketing or any other non-clinical purposes.
Protection of Personal Information
PICCSI takes reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to secure credit card information and other sensitive data.
You have the right to access, modify, or delete your personal information at any time. You may also opt-out of receiving communications from PICCSI by emailing your intentions at [email protected].